Business Analyst Role
Location- UK Wide
Are you a driven and enthusiastic Business Analyst?
We are looking for candidates who have a hardworking management consultancy background, working on complex business problems, ideally within a technology context, and have the desire to be part of an organisation that develops and delivers innovative solutions to private and public-sector clients. You will be able to become a Subject Matter Expert to improve your own skills and reputation as well as that of the company. You will need to be able to build positive relationships with partners and clients and ensure robust delivery across your engagements.
This role requires travel to varying work locations predominantly in, but not confined to, the UK, on an as-required basis. Successful candidates must therefore be prepared to stay away from home as necessary, according to need. The candidate should also hold or be capable of obtaining security clearance to work with UK public sector organisations.
The company we are recruiting for is a global leader within digital transformation, whose aim is to inspire candidates and their people to make the right choices, collectively and individually, to shape the future of the information space. The company has a real focus on growing as a team and supports their employees to grow and develop their skills too. With the employee life-cycle designed to prevent discrimination and make employees feel they are where they belong, the company is not only very accepting, but also an extremely exciting place to work for and be a part of.
- Strong leading consultancy background including on business analysis engagements
- Experience of advising clients on how to improve their business's operations, including cost reduction and automation
- Experience of developing teams to deliver consulting assignments for clients
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills
- Experience of contributing to the sale of work or extension of contracts
- Training in / experience of project management tools and techniques
Mid-Grade Business Analysis - Work-stream Leader
- 3-5 years business analysis experience
- Ability to effectively work with and manage medium/small sized teams in digital projects, or pods in large digital transformation projects
- Engage with business stakeholders and conducting workshops for requirement elicitation.
- Process mapping, benchmarking and reengineering
- Business process standardization and harmonization
- Business case preparation and business impact assessment
- Application assessment, tool evaluation and vendor selection
- Proven stakeholder management credentials
If you believe that you are a good fit for this role, submit your CV now with a cover letter. We are more than happy to answer queries and help with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for an individual in this field of work who is ready to maximize their potential and reap the rewards that come with the Business Analyst position.