Role: IT Business Analyst
Permanent 9 months Fixed Term Contract
Location: London, zone 1
Flexible working - Office 2 days / WFH 3 days
Salary: £45-55,000 + great bens!
25 days holiday + BH + your birthday off!
After 3-month probation:
Auto-enrolment in the pension plan, Life assurance scheme, Access to private healthcare scheme, Access to season ticket loan, Access to package of discounts and offers, including discounts on cinema tickets, holidays, retail, Access to online e-learning portal.
We are currently searching for an IT business analyst with 5+ years' experience. You should be confident to take the lead in this digital transformation project on this 9-month contract (possibly extendable) Reviewing, streamlining existing procedures to allow for easy transition of the vision between the technical departments.
- Previous experience working in a business analysis function bringing diverse knowledge and understanding
- Excellent critical thinking, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good business acumen, situational awareness, and strong emotional intelligence
- A solid understanding of the entire Solution/System/Software Development Lifecycle
- Exceptional drive and tenacity to get things done and deliver business value
- Excellent communicator, able to comprehend and translate technical or complex issues clearly to meet the competency level of the audience. Must be able to determine the appropriate level of detail to communicate to a variety of audiences
- Ability to develop alternative views of requirements by creating graphical forms including as-is/to-be workflows, process models (format/presentation)
- Ability to extract business impact from stakeholders that report production faults or change requests
- Proactive and passionate about continuous improvement and self-development
- Consistently demonstrates integrity and high work standards.
- Experience work with or as part of an IT Operations and/or IT infrastructure teams, working towards Digital Transformation
- Experience working with various project framework and process improvement methodologies
- Strong overall technical background
- Experience working with Dynamics365, Power BI, Power Apps, workflows.
- Experience providing BA support for existing solutions / integrations and assist with analysing issues.
If you have the skills mentioned above and the relevant experience within digital transformation, please apply for the role we would love to hear from you 😊
Interviews week commencing 27th September 2021 - The process includes a 2-stage process with a decision in under 2- weeks.