Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Fleet and Remote
Duration: initial 1 year contract
Our client is seeking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team, (working inside IR35) you will be required to work initial 2 days per week in Fleet office and then working remotely for the rest of the week.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication, including technical writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills so that a customer's business needs are correctly interpreted and translated into application and operational requirements
- Ability to create workable solutions to business problems
- Insight into product development and management in an agile environment
What are you going to do?
- Determine what the project wants to deliver and support/input in the definition of the scope/MVP and as a result produce business opportunities for the project
- Work with the product manager, product owner and business SMEs to create high-level design documents, process flows, etc.
- Use your knowledge of HLD to define and create business user stories to enable engagement with engineers and development teams
- Work with development teams to flesh out stories, answer questions/provide relevant information and generally transfer knowledge for what needs to be delivered
- Provide ongoing support during construction
- Validate test scenarios and support through test
- Write technical user stories with developers, where applicable
- Understand and comply with the requirements of the Agile Change Lifecycle and Group-mandated methods, standards and tools for business change