Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 3-6 months initially
Rate: £400-600 per day
London: Bristol or commutable with a mixture of onsite and remote
As an experienced Business Analyst, you will be responsible for leading specific strategic projects, using highly advanced technical knowledge to create and test a framework for strategy and long-term plan development.
Our client is seeking for Business Analyst, who can read a business requirement documents and understand what are the requirements from a process standpoint in order to help create a requirements and traceability matrix to make sure meeting obligations that meet requirements from a governance standpoint. Very detailed focused as a large document, good engagement with large community. Therefore, you must have technical skills, advanced Excel/reporting experience.
- Applies advanced technical capabilities to lead or support in key accountability areas or major projects in own area
- Performing short and long-term performance analysis
- Reporting and planning to support formulation of business plans
- Supports the development of clear and insightful material and makes presentations in a variety of forums to manage and maintain stakeholder interaction and senior stakeholder engagement
- Conducts accurate, insightful and timely analysis of short and long-term performance, deriving accurate insights and identifying early indicators of issues or risks to strategy and/or objectives delivery
- Delivers specific projects to shape and progress various aspects of the strategic agenda, using highly advanced technical knowledge of analytics and modelling and inputting to the development of the overall strategic plan
- Works with own team to analyse qualitative and quantitative information and identify key findings to inform strategy development.
If you are a Business Analyst and you have technical skills, advanced Excel/reporting experience and wish to learn more about the role apply now.