Job Title: Business Analyst
Inside IR35 Status
Daily Rate: £500 - £600 per day
Location- UK/Remote - potential travel to Newport/Port Talbot Wales, Remote at first but as Covid improves will move to weekly which will be 1-2 days per week once covid improves
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
Essential Requirements - needs to be included on your CV:
- Knowledge of the BABOK framework, tools and techniques needed to work across waterfall, Agile and DevOps frameworks.
- Natural communicator, (both written and verbally), able to work with all stakeholders across the GIS department, Marketing department, Corporate Communications department and our IT Partners.
- Ability to operate at a detailed level, focusing on the minutiae of a business process or requirement. But equally adept at being able to provide thought leadership to senior stakeholders at a strategic level, for annual planning purposes.
- Good practical knowledge of developing securely in modern web development technologies, such as PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JS.
- Good practical experience of a modern web CMS, such as Drupal.
- Working knowledge of web analytics (specifically Google Analytics), CRM (specifically SalesForce), digital asset management systems (specifically Bynder), email marketing tools (specifically Communicator, Pardot), web testing tools and Azure DevOps
Responsibilities, but limited to:
- Assist the Business Relationship Manager to set an overall direction and IT strategy for Marketing and Corporate Communications as part of the Annual Planning process.
- Support the Business Relationship Manager by acting as one of the key interfaces for the Marketing and Corporate Communications departments to interact with GIS.
- Own the end-to-end delivery of enhancements for the Corporate Communications and Marketing departments.
- Operate as a Business Analyst for Marketing and Corporate Communications IT Projects, within a Prince2 structure
Should you have the right skills and experience submit your CV now.