Role: Business Analyst
Location: Telford - currently remote
Initial duration - 8 months
IR35: In scope from April
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
Role and task description
A multi-disciplined individual able to identify and efficiently convey the customer's requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding.
- Confluence & Jira
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Facilitation skills.
- Analytically thinking and problem solving.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Organisational skills.
- Knowledge of business structure.
- Stakeholder analysis.
- Requirements engineering.
- Costs benefit analysis.
- Processes modelling.
- Understanding of data warehousing and other technology.
- Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
- Methodology, proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology, like Waterfall or RUP toolset, and in working with Agile projects & Agile approach.
- Able to use Data modelling techniques.
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications.
- Agile methodologies & techniques.
- Working with the team to ensure that the requirements are met.
Please submit CVs