Brand & Lead Generation Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive + bens
Location: London E14 (Hybrid working 2 - 3 days office)
Type: Permanent contract, full time 37.5 hours
A role for an experienced marketing professional from a corporate/professional services environment to shape this brand new role!
You should be:
- Creative and commercially minded
- Capable of adding strategic guidance
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Team player with ability to operate independently
- Ability to form strong and effective working relationships with people at all levels across the organisation
- Confident, resourceful and a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and changing environment where challenge is the norm and issues are widely varied.
- Experience in the IT Services industry
- Experience of implementing integrated, strategic marketing campaigns with evidence of success; experience with the HubSpot marketing platform is desirable
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Analytical skills - ability to interpret statistical data
- Proven project and campaign management ability
- Experience of driving online marketing campaigns
- B2B marketing experience is essential; some B2C experience is desirable
- Amplify our share of voice and position our businesses as experts in:
- Digital transformation
- Powering the future of work
- Workforce trends and solutions
- IT and IT solutions
- Drive integrated data-led marketing campaigns that either build existing relationships or increase lead generation
- Evolve our Experis digital offering ensuring enhanced analytical capabilities which demonstrate marketing ROI
- Connect Experis with the ManpowerGroup brands and create a culture of greater internal knowledge share through Yammer, Elevate and other channels
- Conduct and/or manage market research, customer insight and competitor analysis, developing appropriate strategies to address outcomes
- Manage allocated marketing budgets
What you'll receive:
- 22 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday (pro-rata)
- Competitive salary
- Remote working, hybrid of office and home
- Ability to grow your career with plenty of opportunities within the UK and further afield
- Work for a global brand with values at its core, voted as one of the world's most ethical companies 12 years in a row
- Glass door top rated CEO's for 2021
Think this could be your next move? Don't hesitate by applying today and we'll be in touch.
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.