Location: Remote (within the UK)
Duration: Initial 4 to 5-month contract
IR35 Status: Engagement via Umbrella only
A BPM/BAW Developer experience is required to join a multinational technology company. This role will be based in Southend, initially working remotely, on a 4 to 5-month contract with the view to extend.
About the role:
You will be working on a core platform replacement project for a public sector end client. This will based on SOA architecture, integrating a combination of new bespoke systems and COTS products being hosted on a hybrid-cloud architecture built around AWS.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Experience of BPM / BAW development experience
- BPEL code reviews experience
- Experience of BPM/BAW running with Oracle DB Triaging and diagnosis skills to help resolve code defects.
- Experience of writing micro designs.
- An ability to identify best practice improvements to improve performance.
Desirable skills / experience:
- AWS Cloud Experience of working on large complex, multi-supplier programmes.
- Experience in performance focused analysis and changes of a BPM/BAW application
- JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience of working on public sector projects.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.