Blue Prism Developer/Manager
Up to £450 p/d
The role holder will demonstrate high levels of creativity and capability, being responsible for managing existing blue prism automations to support delivery of the nBS business plan. The role holder is required to have at least 2 years' worth of blue prism experience and using the platform can confidently develop and deliver technical/agile solutions to a high standard in line with our governance model/rules.
Responsible for supporting E2E delivery of change projects through the delivery of knowledge and expertise with the Blue prism platform.
- Hands on approach to support the refinement of business requirements, have the ability to turn requirements into technical specifications.
- Informing solution design through knowledge and expertise.
- Working with the project team to agree the appropriate delivery methodology and timescales.
- A leader in best practice standards ensuring all developments are delivered in line with such.
Responsible for delivering first class support and maintenance of delivered solutions, ensuring solution performance always meets expectations, application stability and delivering solutions to meet defects or changes within agreed SLAs.
- Problem solving of complex issues with coding and application performance, using own initiative to break down problems and provide optimized solutions.
- Working with Stakeholders in an approachable and collaborative manner to identify and resolve application issues.
- Existing solutions to be continually monitored to ensure they are optimally delivered and are as efficient as possible.
- Strong knowledge of technological progress and management of platform updates to ensure business continuity.
- Ensure that all developments, enhancements and support fixes adhere to the DD&C governance model.
Acting as an advocate for innovation, continually challenge traditional thinking.
- Using all skills, knowledge and resources available to deliver the best-fit solution for the business.
- Having the foresight to assess, interpret and explain any potential benefits to widening solutions so that they cover all business segments relative to the process.
- Maintaining strong organizational awareness so that there is good knowledge of when and where processes may interact and crossover with various business segments.
- Strong influencing skills to put forward the case for embedding new and innovative practices or solutions within the nBS estate.
Coaching, mentoring and supporting other members of the team to aid the personal development and growth of Developers on the blue prism platform.
- Collaborative approach with the aim of ensuring high performance across the team and wider area.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to tailor the approach for individuals and their own learning styles.
- Providing coaching and tuition on best practice in code writing, ways of working, tool use and data management processes.
- Forward thinking - ability to predict scope for future change requirements, bringing scalability and retaining future opportunity.
- Understanding of a variety of project delivery methodologies and procedures (i.e. Waterfall & Agile.) Experience of preparing and interpreting technical documentation is essential.
- Proficient in data handling with the ability to manipulate, decipher and analyse large/complex data sets.
- Expertise in agile and automation platforms, with a requirement for Blue Prism.
- Working with Process Automation, BPM software and other BDA development applications and tools.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate cross-functionally at all levels.
- Able to set and maintain high standards with focus on attention to detail to ensure deliverables are accurate first time every time.
- Excellent prioritisation, planning and organising skills. Self-reliant and able to work on own initiative.
If you feel like the opportunity matches you skill set then please submit your CV and we will be in touch!