BIG SCREEN TESTER
4 MONTHS +
WEST LONDON (REMOTE)
About our Client:
Our client is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Their business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. They are home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
The Test Team is responsible for the end-to-end integration testing of SMART TV and Console applications. This role requires you to provide testing support for the SMART TV and Console applications developed. You will need to have excellent communication skills as we embrace Agile methodology which requires you to work closely with the Product Owner, Developers and Designers. You will be conducting testing against all available Console and SMART TV devices. You will need to create and follow detailed test scripts and adhere to our high standards.
- Management of test resources
- Input to the prioritisation of test activities within the team
- Create test plans/packs and execution within Testrail
- Liaising with project product owners to clarify app behaviour
- Provide knowledge share throughout the team
- Creation and review of documentation. (test plans, test scripts, defect reports etc)
- Management of test results and reports.
- Regular liaisons with project teams to understand test requirements.
- Drive Improvement throughout the team
- Represent the Test Team in project/progress/status meetings.
- Testing on SMART TV devices
-Testing on Console devices
- Industry experience/awareness of SMART TV and Console, devices and applications.
- Experience within E2E integration testing.
- Experience of using a fault logging tool; ideally JIRA.
- Strong knowledge of Charles/Fiddler or other debugging proxy tools
- Experience of using Consoles devices
- Experience of using SMART TV devices
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.