BI Reporting Analyst
Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester
£50,000 - £60,000
6 months FTC
Experis IT are currently recruiting for a BI Reporting Analyst to join one of our global Law Firm clients based in either Birmingham, Leeds, or Manchester.
The main purpose of this appointment will be to support on delivering new reporting solutions and help plan, manage, and maintain reporting and analytics needs, ensuring they deliver quality reporting in a timely fashion, and according to good coding standards.
- Primarily working with the Finance to deliver business critical reports.
- Supporting Client Innovation and Legal Technology Teams to identify reporting needs and requirements
- Continually review the ongoing stream or requests to ensure they are correctly prioritised
- Works to ensure our existing reporting remains stable and any issues are investigated and resolved
- Understands root causes of issues and helps to design and implement robust solutions
- Focused on providing quality outputs through valid testing and user acceptance processes
Extensive experience of the following:
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Power BI
- ETL processes
- Tabular models
- Relational database models
- Data warehouses and BI Cubes
- Fact and dimension table structures
If this role is relevant to your skill set and is something you are interesting, please apply for further consideration.