BI Reporting Analyst
Birmingham (Hybrid Home Working/Office Split)
Salary up to £60,000
12-month Fixed Term Contract
Experis IT is currently recruiting for a BI Reporting Analyst to join an exciting client based in the Birmingham City Centre on an initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Experis is working with a client based in the Birmingham City Centre who have the needs for a BI Reporting Analyst to join their innovations team. The main purpose of the role will be to support all critical reporting needs within the finance department and liaise with various teams across the organisation to identify any reporting needs they may require. You will continually review ongoing streams or requests and ensure existing reporting remains consistent and any issues are investigated and solved. Communicating with stakeholders will be key and ensuring they are aware of the progress of reports whilst focusing on the quality of output through testing and user acceptance processes. You will ensure good standards, working practises and governance is in place to provide consistent approach to reporting delivery and work towards streamlining delivery process, looking to improve efficiency where possible.
Purpose of the Role:
- Working closely with the Finance team to deliver business critical reports.
- Build relationships with various teams across the company to identify any other reporting needs and deliver in a timely manner.
- Supporting Client Innovation and internal technology to identify reporting needs and requirements.
- Continually review the ongoing streams or requests to ensure they are correctly prioritised.
- Works to ensure existing reporting remains stable and any issues are investigated and resolved.
- Gather an understanding of root causes of issues and help to design and implement robust solutions.
- Focus on providing quality outputs through valid testing and user acceptance processes
- Communication between relevant stakeholders and keep everyone up to date throughout the processes.
- SSRS - SQL Server Reporting Services
- SSAS - SQL Server Analysis Services
- Power BI
- Tabular models
- Data warehouses and BI Cubes
- Relational database models
- ETL processes
- Fact and dimension table structures
If this role is relevant to your skill set and is something you are interesting, please apply for further consideration.
Business Intelligence, Report Developer, Analyst, BI, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI