BI Reporting Analyst
Birmingham (Must be within commutable distance)
Salary up to £60,000
Experis IT is currently recruiting for a BI Reporting Analyst to join an exciting client based in the Birmingham City Centre.
The main purpose of the role will be to support on delivering new reporting solutions and help plan, manage, and maintain reporting and analytics needs, ensuring they deliver quality reporting in a timely fashion, and according to good coding standards.
- Working closely with the Finance team to deliver business critical reports.
- Supporting Client Innovation and internal technology to identify reporting needs and requirements.
- Continually review the ongoing streams or requests to ensure they are correctly prioritised.
- Works to ensure our existing reporting remains stable and any issues are investigated and resolved.
- Gather an understanding of root causes of issues and help to design and implement robust solutions.
- Focus on providing quality outputs through valid testing and user acceptance processes
- Communication between relevant stakeholders and keep everyone up to date throughout the processes.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Power BI
- ETL processes
- Tabular models
- Relational database models
- Data warehouses and BI Cubes
- Fact and dimension table structures
If this role is relevant to your skill set and is something you are interesting, please apply for further consideration.