What you'll be doing...
As a BI developer you will combine Data Engineering skills to collect and process data to measure business performance and support business decisions. You will help maintain and develop a resilient Data Warehouse underpinning a variety of analytical requirements.
- Translate Executive and strategic priorities into data requirements.
- Prepare Financial data for operational and analytical use.
- Pull, cleanse, structure and integrate data from internal Finance and CRM Systems.
- Deliver data sets and aggregations to support Finance business partners.
- Develop & Maintain predictive modelling techniques for the Revenue and Sales forecasting processes.
- Develop standard reports and templates.
- Develop re-usable models to analyse business performance and automate commentaries.
- Consolidate data for analytical applications.
- Document requirements and business processes.
- Create conceptual and logical data models to support key functional domains.
- Investigate data and reporting issues and create reconciliation procedures.
- Develop & maintain data pipelines via Visual Studio (SSIS), SQL programming and VBA.
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience working in a SQL Development or BI role.
- SQL programming in MS SQL Server- Intermediate experience.
- ETL experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Intermediate Excel - VBA experience.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts.
Even better to have one of the following:
- Degree in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, or quantitative field.
- Ability to interpret and run pre-defined processes/scripts.
- Ability to work with large and diverse data sets.
- Highly organised with great attention to the detail.
- Process and procedure oriented.
- Data Visualisation - PowerBI / Qlik / SSRS.
- Knowledge / experience applying predictive/prescriptive analytics to financial data sets.