BI Data Analyst - Azure, Salesforce, SAS
£50,000 (negotiable dependant on experience)
I am working with a growing service provider who operate globally and due to rapid expansion - are seeking a BI Data Analyst on a permanent basis to join an innovative, outside the box thinking team.
This is a great opportunity for career growth as the company and the team is growing year on end, with fantastic company benefits in an inclusive and collaborative working culture (benefits down below).
You will have;
- Prior experience working on Azure cloud solutions
- Prior experience and confident user of MS Power BI or similar tools
- Experience of successfully working with Salesforce, SAS
- Proven ability of successfully influencing and engaging a variety of internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are naturally required
- A commercial and solution focused approach is an absolute must for this role!
As a Senior BI Analyst, you will respond to ad-hoc data, report or analysis requests and partner with BI Development side of the team to convert these into regular reports as required by the business.
You will facilitate the rapid prototyping of reports and data models and find new data sources that can provide value to the organisation.
Part of your role, will also be to develop and maintain analysis models that add value to business processes, providing written business requirements and functional specifications and finally, you will confidently develop business cases related to the proposed solutions and support Digital transformation.
- A competitive basic salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous pension and holiday schemes
- Wider benefits including life insurance, health insurance and Perkbox
- Flexible working initiatives
- Free on-site parking
- Fantastic opportunities for future growth and career progression!
Due to high volume applications, I will only be able to respond to the most suitable applicants