Azure BI Analyst
Salary up to £65,000
Experis IT is working with a global client who are recruiting for an Azure BI Analyst to join their Analytics team.
The Azure BI Analyst will be responsible for providing story telling reports and provide analytics to various senior stakeholders to assist with important business decisions. You will gather requirements and consult the end users by informing them on strategies to best optimise their use of the data, and then report back to them in presentation meetings and deliver accurate results on time. Within the position you will be confident using Azure tools such as a Data Factory, Analysis Services, Data Bricks, and Machine Learning with the ability to developer tabular models to present data and assist other departments so they can build reports and undertake their own analysis. It would be an advantage if you have experience using data science and big data technologies to solve complex business problems and experience with data quality management and master data management would be a bonus.
- Experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of the Azure Tools (I.e. Data Factory, Analysis Services, Data Bricks, and Machine Learning)
- Strong reporting skills using tools such as Qlik and Tableau (Advantageous)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Bring an add-value aspect to optimising their use of data
- Knowledge of data science, data technologies, data quality management or master data management would be advantageous
If this role sounds of interest, please apply.