Backend Engineer - Permanent - London
We are currently looking for a Backend Engineer to join one of clients on a permanent basis in London.
As a Backend Engineer you will play a pivotal role in designing, architecting and building out an enterprising, high quality SaaS application.
- Use AWS Services like S3, AppSync, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudFormation and many more to continue building out the serverless GraphQL API
- Write backend code using NodeJS and Lambda to extend the capabilities of the platform and integrate with 3rd party services
- Implement modern backend concepts like a GraphQL API
- Develop solid practices around CI/CD using enterprise tools
- Be autonomous in the decision making and communicate your decisions with other project leads and partners
- Take ownership of the back end and infrastructure, uphold the standards existing standard, whilst introducing new standards as the stack grows
- Play a major role in building your team and mentor the team as it grows
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- GraphQL (AppSync)
- AWS (Serverless)
- AWS (Server) - EC2, Load Balancing
If you ate interested in the above role, please apply!