B2C Ecommerce Manager
* Full responsibility for the B2C business incl. P&L management.
* Omnichannel Logistics, fulfilment and service management and improvement.
* Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
* Improve, develop and lead B2C marketplace strategy.
* Setting up the right reports to communicate relevant performance insights, analysis and information to the wider team.
* Ensuring channels are kept up-to-date with correct product, offers, and gift offers as well as updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
* Competitor product and pricing analysis - to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
* Work in synergy with the rest of the team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence & drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
* Work hand in hand with the buying team to decide on product and range decisions.
* Ensure that B2C ecommerce trading requirements are championed and communicated within the digital marketing, PR/Marketing and design teams.
Skills, experience and Qualifications:
* 2-3 years' experience in relevant role
* Fulfilment experience
* Experience of a product based business, preferably FMCG industry
Mon - Fri, 37.5 hours per week
Competitive Salary & Bonus