Azure SecOps Engineer - London - Contract - £Competitive daily rate
My client is a global Finance organisation who are looking for a SecOps Engineer to come on board and help maintain and improve their Azure infrastructure. You will be managing and building new Azure infrastructure, containerising using Docker and ECS.
- Good working knowledge of network security best practices incl
- Provide vulnerability assessments of assets, deliver remediation recommendations, and provide knowledgeable assistance in resolving identified vulnerabilities.
- Lead security incidents including providing post-mortem analysis, identifying root cause.
- Provide a leading role in the annual Security audits
- Experience of Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) tools.
- Practical experience of Information Security frameworks and knowledge of Data Security & Privacy, Network Security, Access Control, Security Incident Management.
- Experience working in complex enterprise/cloud environments
- Experienced in architecture design, security patterns and configurations
- Strong knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration
- Implementing and testing security policies across cloud
- Azure Portal, CLI and PowerShell
- Azure Storage and Networking
- Azure PaaS solutions, including Azure SQL, Logic Apps, App Services (Function Apps, Web Apps), Redis, CosmosDB
- Azure monitoring and diagnostic functions.
Please apply if you have the above experience.