Azure Infrastructure Specialist
Opportunity to work on a Cloud Analytical platform and help build and improve its functionality, robustness and future proof its capability.
The team is embedded with the Analytical community and serves other external departments, but all users are Analysts (Statisticians, Economists, Operational Researchers and Social Researchers).
- Assess the organisation Analytical platform to provide and advise on the areas to strengthen and is for purpose.
- To develop functionality and services on incoming Azure cloud offering to help meet growing and future needs.
- Migrating services, data and software from private cloud environment to Azure platform.
Key Skills / Experience
- Have minimum 3 years demonstrable experience in working in an Azure cloud environment
- Have minimum 7 years experience working in technology
- Evidence of migrating, application and data from on premise environment to a cloud environment
- Experience of working with a Microsoft Windows Server environment (any version)
- Experience of working with an Ubuntu Linux Server environment (any version)
- Have experience of working with sensitive and secure data (commercial or personal)
- Have experience of building infrastructure as code )
- Have minimum 3 years demonstrable experience in working in a Private cloud environment
- Ubuntu Bash scripting .
- Powershell scripting
- SQL query writing/debugging
- SQL stored procedure writing/debugging
- Deploying live web applications
- PHP or R scripting