Azure Cloud Specialist / Cloud DevOps Engineer - WFH
Cloud Security Services Company - SOC
Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Azure AKS, Azure IaaS / PaaS and Azure Monitoring Solutions, Kubernetes, EKS, Terraform, cloud architecture and design (Azure, AWS, Google) are key as will be expert knowledge of LAN / WAN and IPVPN technologies. Also, Physical and Virtual Network Appliances such as Routers, Firewalls and Switches.
As there is also a DevOps bend to this role, AZure AKS, Kubernetes maintenance, EKS, Terraform, PowerShell and DevOps related tools such as Git, Jenkins and Bitbucket will also be key elements.
Linux Servers and Splunk ES (Splunk Enterprise Security) experience is a highly desirable as will be Kubernetes maintenance, PowerShell, and DevOps related tools such as Git, Jenkins and Bitbucket.
UK based - Work from Home
Open Salary (£75k+ to £85k+) - Salary Depending on Experience (potential wiggle room with salary) + Health & Pension
This Experis IT client are a Security focused and Cloud Services company who are focused on enabling their customers to react faster and smarter and to stay ahead of security threats are seeking the services of a Systems & Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
Working from Home, you will work collaboratively delivering exceptional cloud-base and security solutions based around Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Azure IaaS / PaaS and Azure Monitoring Solutions.
Experience in cloud architecture and design (Azure, AWS, Google) are key as will be expert knowledge of LAN / WAN and IPVPN technologies as well as Physical and Virtual Network Appliances such as Routers, Firewalls and Switches
Technical Experience Required:
- Extensive Microsoft Azure AKS expertise is a must!
- Experience with Azure IaaS & PaaS, Security Centre, and Azure Monitoring solutions
- Highly competent with cloud architecture and design (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Kubernetes maintenance, EKS, Terraform
- Strong experience in System administration of Linux based systems
- Solid experience with Kubernetes maintenance
- PowerShell experience (DevOps experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN and IPVPN technologies
- Knowledge of virtual and physical appliances (Routers, Firewalls, Switches, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management, vendors, and customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical/reasoning skills
- Experience with the following development and DevOps related tools: Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket is a plus
Your Responsibilities will be to:
- Build, test, deploy, analyse, administer, monitor and maintain cloud-based services.
- Implement process automation with PowerShell (or similar) platforms
- Provides support, issue investigation and resolutions
- Deploying updates and patches as required for performance, availability and security.
- Active Directory domains administration.
- Perform maintenance as necessary and support T1 support in solving infra-related issues.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Implement and maintain Backup and Recovery and Business Continuity processes
Call Experis IT for more information today!