Excellent role for a Client Facing, Consultative Azure Engineer with a new Cyber Security Company!!
Excellent Salaries on Offer - £60,000pa to £90,000pa
Azure Engineer | Azure Cloud Security - Client Facing - WFH UK
Client Facing Consultancy - Multiple Clients with Multiple Azure Projects
Microsoft Azure, Azure Security, Sentinel, Azure IaaS / PaaS and Azure Monitoring Solutions, Azure AKS, Kubernetes, MS Defender, Terraform, Big Data, Log Ingestion, Cloud architecture and design.
The key elements are Azure, particularly Security, Azure Sentinel experience, IAC, primarily Terraform, modern development practices will be highly desirable i.e. CI/CD, Git, etc plus exposure to Docker and K8S on AKS
Also desirable will be a solid knowledge of LAN / WAN and IPVPN technologies, Linux Servers and Splunk ES (Splunk Enterprise Security) experience is a highly desirable as will be Kubernetes maintenance, PowerShell, and some DevOps related tools such as Git, Jenkins and Bitbucket.
UK Based - Work from Home
Salary Open £60,000pa to £90,000pa (More depending on experience) + Health & Pension
This Experis IT client are a Security focused and Cloud Services company who are focused on enabling their customers to react faster and smarter and to stay ahead of security threats are seeking the services of a Systems & Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
Working from Home, you will work collaboratively delivering exceptional Client Facing Support on Azure Cloud-Based Security Solutions based around Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Azure IaaS / PaaS and Azure Monitoring Solutions.
Experience in cloud architecture and design (Azure) are key as will be expert knowledge of LAN / WAN and IPVPN technologies as well as Physical and Virtual Network Appliances.
Technical Experience Required:
- Extensive Microsoft Azure expertise is a must!
- Experience with Azure IaaS & PaaS, Security Centre, and Azure Monitoring solutions / AKS
- Highly competent with cloud architecture and design (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Solid experience with Kubernetes maintenance
- Microsoft Azure, Azure Security, MS Defender
- Sentinel, Azure IaaS / PaaS and Azure Monitoring Solutions
- Azure, AKS, Kubernetes, Terraform,
- Big Data, Log Ingestion, Cloud architecture and design.
- Strong experience in System administration of Linux based systems
- PowerShell, knowledge of WAN, LAN and IPVPN technologies
- Knowledge of virtual and physical appliances (Routers, Firewalls, Switches, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management, vendors, and customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical/reasoning skills
- Experience with the following development and DevOps related tools: Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket is a plus
Your Responsibilities will be to:
- Client Facing Consultancy - Multiple Clients with Multiple Azure Projects
- Build, test, deploy, analyse, administer, monitor and maintain cloud-based services.
- Implement process automation with PowerShell (or similar) platforms
- Provides support, issue investigation and resolutions
- Deploying updates and patches as required for performance, availability and security.
- Active Directory domains administration.
- Perform maintenance as necessary and support T1 support in solving infra-related issues.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Implement and maintain Backup and Recovery and Business Continuity processes
Call Experis IT for more information today!