Azure Cloud Engineer - Cloud Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Lead Infrastructure Engineer, Systems Engineer
Manchester/Remote - Permanent - £40,000 - £60,000 (dependent upon experience) plus benefits
My client, an established and well-respected Microsoft Partner Consultancy who has proven success in supporting large-scale enterprises in realising their digital transformation journey and move towards cloud adoption is looking to add an Azure Engineer to their experienced team as they are continuing to grow at a rapid rate.
Their reputation within the public sector is outstanding, and due to an increase in demand of their services and new contracts being won, they are looking for experienced Azure Engineers whom offer experience of enterprise level migration work.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a business that has valued relationships with Microsoft and a whole host of clients and are now becoming the cloud partner of choice.
Some of your responsibilities will cover:
- Lead or be part of a team delivering datacentre migration services to Microsoft Azure for their customers.
- You will be involved in customer collaboration on migration and discovery workshops and
- Migrate planning exercises and effort estimation for projects/ proposals.
- Work within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Experience in working on enterprise-scale migration to Microsoft Azure
- Experienced using Azure DevOps processes & Azure Migrate
- Have proven experience in assessing workloads & planning how they will be migrated
- It would be desirable to have attained one or more Professional Microsoft Certifications
If you feel you have the pre-requisite skills, please click 'apply' in the first instance.
Azure engineer, Azure infrastructure engineer, Azure cloud engineer, azure migrations, azure migrate, azure devops, azure, cloud, cloud migration, on-premise, datacentre