Cloud Consultant (Microsoft Azure)
Manchester / Remote | Salary £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
My client, an established Microsoft Partner Consultancy who are continuing to thrive and whose services are continuing to be in high demand, are continuing their expansion as they look to double in size before the end of the year. As a result, they are seeking to hire an experienced IT professional to take on the role as a Cloud Consultant.
You will focus on strategic consultancy, presales tasks such customer meetings, solutions scoping including the high-level design. You will own the end-to-end process and evangelise on Azure platform and its capabilities to their customers.
- Microsoft Azure solution skills (design & build)
- Azure IaaS platform skills
- Azure PaaS skills (Need to include a reasonable mix of key solutions such as Data factory, event hub, IoT hub, Azure SQL, Azure Active Directory, Logic Apps, API management, EMS, OMS…etc.)
- General VMware datacenter solutions (design & deployment skills)
- Strong commercial skills - Ability to focus on the commercial side of a solution including articulating business value
- Good presentation skills with ability to present to CxO & deep technical audience
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Strong attention to detail is also extremely important
In return you will get:
- Fully remote (must be willing to travel to Manchester as & when required ie visiting customer sites, socials)
- Excellent salary, plus a range of benefits
- You will work in a true agile fashion
- Funded training & certification
- Flexible working hours
- 2 charity days per year
If you want to discuss this opportunity further and hear more about my clients' successes, please click 'apply' in the first instance.