Azure Cloud Architect
Manchester/Remote - Salary £50,000-£75,000 (dependent upon experience)
The Azure Architect will contribute to projects designing and implementing Azure solutions using up to date Microsoft cloud technologies.
As an Azure Architect, you will assist the sales team by advising on opportunities for new business. You will actively shape the technical details of projects through requirements gathering and blueprint designs. You will develop and implement solutions into customer environments. You will provide post-implementation support to customers.
The following skills are essential for the Azure Architect role:
- Demonstrable experience in cloud and infrastructure, possessing proven success of working on Cloud migrations
- Evidence of your delivery in enterprise, solutions or technical architecture experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of architecture management techniques in the areas of migration planning, implementation, change management and governance
- Experience in mentoring and coaching developers and senior developers in technical and solutions architecture
- Experience of designing architectures that enable digital transformation and transition from legacy systems
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence senior leadership teams.
- A Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert or similar qualifications
- A TOGAF certification would be desirable too
If you feel you have the pre-requisite skills, please click 'apply' in the first instance.