Azure Automation Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Are you currently on the lookout for your next Automation Engineer role? If so, a leading client of mine is currently looking for an Azure Automation Engineer to join their team.
Role Purpose: Responsible for automation of end to end Infrastructure as Code deployments. This role would suite a career scripting / automation engineer who has many years' service improvement automation experience and has spent the last 5 years specialising in Azure.
Main skills and experience:
- Extensive, complex Powershell scripting
- Extensive Terraform experience with detailed knowledge of (but not limited to) the AzureRM provider
- GIT repositories / GIT management
- Clear, concise spoken / written communication
- Azure Automation / DSC / Functions
- Experience of PaaS components (API Management Gateway / App Gateway / Azure Firewall / CosmosDB / SQLDB / SQLMI, etc.)
- Packaging / automated application installation / silent installation
- Windows / Linux build / configuration
- Private network integration
- Azure Architecture / DesignAPI integration
- (REST / other API calls / Webhooks)
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact me now. Available through phone or email!