Description: Role Title: Azure Architect
Duration: 6 months
PAYE via Umbrella only
Azure Infrastructure Architect specific Skills & Experience
- Azure Infrastructure Architect should have a minimum experience level of 6 years, with evidence of exposure to Enterprise Azure Infrastructure projects during this time
- Knowledge of the Azure Cloud Adoption Framework and related tools
- Proven track record in providing design and consultancy covering Azure Infrastructure, availability, security, scalability, operability and extensibility
- Azure integration aspects for hybrid solutions such as WAN networking, ExpressRoute, VPN, B2B, B2C, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud-native and 3rd party tools for management, monitoring security and automation
- Exposure to cloud governance, billing and optimisation, and target operating models
- Exposure to application discovery and dependency mapping as part of app migration and rationalisation activities and tooling
- Architecting and deploying Enterprise Azure Infrastructure solutions as part of Public, Private and Hybrid cloud platforms
- Azure Stack
- Experience of upgrades, consolidation as well as new deployments
- Knowledge of and Certification on other cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP is desirable
If you feel like your skill set matches the above spec, then please submit your CV and we will be in touch.