Azure Cloud Application Architect
This role of Senior Application Architect for Risk Platform. Our client are looking for an individual who has the technical expertise and leadership to inspire and influence technologists, set technology strategy for the business and partner with the business to bring real value through the application of leading edge technologies and through innovation.
The role is accountable for setting key technology strategy and ensuring its implementation through the delivery of products and platforms delivering business value to key stakeholders including Technology, Service, and Product/Proposition teams.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience designing, reviewing, and implementing solutions for large systems that are scalable, extensible, highly secure and highly available.
- Migration from Data Centre/colo environments to Microsoft Azure global regions. Key skills and understanding of security and resilience/high availability.
- Extensive domain experience in key technologies including cloud, big data, secure systems, text extraction, parsing, multiple language solutions, streaming data, and real time data
- Experience leading multiple complex projects and working with business stakeholders.
- Experienced at analyzing existing systems to determine how change will impact surrounding environments.
- Experienced in communicating with senior leadership and proven communication skills to work across technical and business teams.
- A high-level understanding of GDPR, PCI-DSS, SOC1 and 2 compliance and relevant security toolsets.
Desired Skills/Experience Required:
- Understanding of the business domain, including: risk management; customer and third-party risk; the regulatory marketplace.
- Understanding of the financial markets and banking