The Technical Lead role on the DFP project is to work closely with the SmartPal vendor (MariApps) and Architectural and Azure Cloud teams. The candidate should have at least 5+ years recent experience as a Senior Tech/Developer with strong Object Oriented, design and architecture skills. Should be able to demonstrate ability to review and improve the current state of technology.
Required key skills and experience:
- Experience in leading Application implementations end to end including Release Management
- Maintain full ownership of Application deployment for Office and Vessel environments at-all-times
- Good understanding of Azure and/or AWS around Application deployment, migration from one cloud to another cloud, Power Shell/ scripting, Privileged service accounts etc.
- Application maintenance and monitoring
- Application digital security requirements
- Good understanding of RESTful/SOAP web services
- Sound experience of Data Migration
- A strong understanding of SQL and NoSQL Databases.Net concepts
- Application user access set up and management
- An understanding of DevOps CI and CD
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies
- Work closely with Delivery Manager on scheduling, future planning, team development etc.
- Can work with multiple teams/ projects including vendor/s
- Ability to communicate across all levels of bp and MariApps DFP team
- Experience of managing Business Stakeholders
- Ability to develop Business domain knowledge
- Agile (Scrum) work experience including tools like MS ADO
- Initial and ongoing training and mentoring of new team members
- SAP experience or good understanding around integration mapping
- Cloud solution architecture
- Engineering background and/ or experience of Engineering Maintenance & Procurement systems