As a Technical Support Engineer for Azure AI, your role is pivotal in the successful implementation and maintenance of our clients' AI initiatives.
You will be the technical lighthouse, guiding users through the Azure AI landscape, ensuring they are able to make the most of their powerful suite of solutions. With your deep understanding of AI, cloud computing, networking, security, and privacy, you will solve complex issues, deliver personalized solutions, and provide world-class support that their customers rely upon.
- 18-month initial contracts
- Remote working
- Pay is flexible and depends on experience
- Start date is flexible
An overview of the day to day tasks:
- Ownership of the Customer Support Experience: Champion the customer's support journey, providing timely, accurate, and effective solutions for their issues. Working closely with a broad range of global customers, including a significant portion of Fortune 500 companies.
- Resolution of High-Impact Technical Challenges: Address and resolve the most technically challenging and critical problems for their customers and partners, making a significant impact on their experience with Azure's products and services.
- Multi-Channel Customer Communication: Resourcefully and empathically engage with customers through various channels including telephone, email, public and private forum ensuring their concerns are heard, understood, and addressed.
- Customer Advocacy: Identify and report software bugs and customer suggestions, acting as the voice of the customer within our organization and helping to shape their customer support strategy.
- Product Improvement Liaison: Act as a bridge to our internal development organizations, advocating for product enhancements that can alleviate customer pain points and improve their overall experience with our products.
Most Important things they are going to look for:
- Multiple Azure services
- Azure DevOps
- Any/multiple Azure certifications - AI specific certifications are a bonus and highly desired
- Programming/Scripting experience
Full list of experience wanted:
- Demonstrated the ability to conduct thorough troubleshooting and debugging, and to solve complex problems. Track record in technical support or a similar customer-facing role within the technology sector. Thriving in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- You are very resourceful and great at prioritizing multiple demands, knowing when and how to prioritize tasks.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell or Python, and a strong understanding of AI/ML libraries and frameworks, e.g.TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Strong enthusiasm for Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, and innovative AI technologies (ChatGPT, LangChain, Hugging Face, etc), including a comprehensive understanding of large language models. You also have an affinity for open-source frameworks that help advance the field of AI
- Relevant Networking and Security knowledge, for both private and public networks, along with expertise in RESTful API development and integration.
- Solid foundation in Data Engineering, including understanding of databases, data retrieval via query languages like SQL or Kusto, and experience with data management, data visualization, and statistical analysis.
If this role is of interest, please do apply with your latest CV for an immediate review