AWS DevOps SME - Permanent - Competitive Salary across different levels.
Excellent opportunity for AWS DevOps SME to be part of our key clients, who are leaders in the technology sector, Infrastructure services practice. The clients Infrastructure Services - Provides IT infrastructure & Cloud services for clients across industry verticals, including both Consulting/Professional and Managed Services, across Enterprise Computing, Cloud services, DevOps, Data Centres, End User Computing, Service Desk, Network Services and Environment Management Services.
· Strong Knowledge in AWS EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Networking & Troubleshooting
· Knowledge in Jenkins
· Knowledge in CloudFormation
· Linux skills (should be able to manage EC2 Linux commands, but not at the Sysadmin levels)
· Experience with DevOps methodology & Agile
· Good communication, Articulation skill
· A positive attitude
· Knowledge in Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform
· Knowledge in ECS, Fargate , Dockers
· Knowledge in AWS Guard duty, Macie
· Knowledge in Data Dog and monitoring
· Knowledge in Python/bash scripting
· AWS & RHEL certification