Two Automation Testers are required by prestigious global organisation to deliver high-value technical services to world renowned clients.
As the Automation Tester, your work will have a direct impact on the software produced. Working in an agile environment carrying out manual, automated, or cognitive testing you will work with various projects and clients, working to achieve client specifications. You will use your skills to apply appropriate techniques and tools, to design test cases, test scripts and test data that will validate each use case.
What's in it for the Automation Tester?
- An excellent Salary
- Phenomenal training and upskilling available
- Flexible working
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, 25 days holidays, income protection and much more
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Skills for the Automation Tester:
- A minimum of 2 years Automation Testing experience (Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber would be preferable)
- Be flexible to travel to client site (travel expenses provided)
- Proven track record of defining and executing test scripts working with migrated data and interface API
- Programming languages skills (preferably Java) and SQL
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Have experience of carrying out evaluations of functional and non-functional requirements for testability and suitability for automation.
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Automation tester and want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.