2 months initially
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Key skills required
- Experience creating or extending automation frameworks using Java / Maven / Junit / Cucumber-JVM / Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience of using development design patterns within test automation (more than just Page Object / Page Factory frameworks designs).
- An understanding of core REST API testing concepts such as HTTP methods, headers, and status/response codes.
- Ability to research and define multiple solutions to problems independently.
- Ability to 'hit the ground running' and begin contributing to the development process within days/weeks.
- Experience working within an Agile team.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence.
- Experience writing test suites, cases, and steps.
- Experience analysing existing systems and outlining ideal test coverage.
- Experience of performing exploratory testing on complex systems.
- ISTQB Foundation.
Please submit CVs today!