We are actively looking to secure an Automation Test Engineer to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- 2 to 4 years' experience in Automation
- Agile, SOAP UI, Test Modelling, Java scripts;
- Understanding of test life cycle
- Experience creating test automation frameworks independently (Preferred - WebdriverIO)
- Experience creating automation tests for front end applications and APIs
- Experience working with cross browser testing tools like Browserstack
- Quality engineering outlook to delivery, end to end testing, exploratory testing
- Experience working in an agile based feature teams
- Experience working with source control tools (Butbucket, Github) and understanding branching strategies and use of git
- Experience creating with CI / CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- Understanding of linux, docker
- Experience with accessibility testing (manual and automation)
- Understanding of TypeScript
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.