Title: Atlassian Migration Engineer
Length: 6 months with potential extension
Rate: £400-£600 per day (Inside IR35)
Note: The successful candidate will hold active SC or lapsed SC Clearance
Experis is working with a defence client who require an Atlassian Migration Engineer for a 6 month contract. This project involves the migration/Merge of instances from Atlassian Servers over to Atlassian Data Centres. The successful candidate must have experience of multiple migration projects with Atlassian products, with the ability to troubleshoot and offer outstanding communication.
- Migrate and merge multiple Atlassian server instances into a single Atlassian Data Center instance and verify correct results of the merge.
- To include Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket, manage custom fields, plugins, manging integrity and history, links and transitions between windows and linux systems.
- Working with the owners of the current servers to acquire copies of their server, merge it and transition their teams to the new merged server
- Reporting to the project technical lead.
Essential Skills, knowledge and capabilities:
- Expertise with administration and maintenance of Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Experience of Atlassian Server and Data Center products.
- Experience of merging multiple servers together into one
- Experience of performing product backups, exports and upgrades
- Experience of workflows, custom fields, Atlassian marketplace apps.
- ITIL service delivery and change management processes