Associate Network Engineer
An Associate Network Engineer are required by a prestigious organisation in their Farnborough offices.
As the Associate Network Engineer, you will join a busy Operations Team, primarily responsible for the day to day support, monitoring, management and enhancements to the company's corporate WAN / LAN / Voice networks within the UK and abroad. Troubleshooting and resolving incidents that arise using current corporate monitoring tools.
What's in it for the Associate Network Engineer?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Hybrid working of in office and from home
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Associate Network Engineer:
- Hold current or be eligible for SC clearance
- Hold or be working towards CCNA certification (Routing and switching / Security)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in networking role
- Practical experience of troubleshooting complex Firewall and network issues
- Experience in F5's. Nexus and virtualisation as a minimum
- Comfortable working with a complex network infrastructure
- Large scale IT environment experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills and you are a Associate Network Engineer wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.