Assistant EC&I Technician CRS6JP00009993
Location is Burghfield Reading,
Pay rate: Up to £17 per hour
6 Month Contract
SC required on submittal
CSCS Card required
Traveller/non traveller rates
* ECS/CSCS Card relevant to qualifications and role - Mandatory for access to site
* No Formal Qualifications required, however Level 1 or 2 Qualifications are preferred (e.g. GCSEs)
* Should possess basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Security Clearance Requirements
* SC or DV - Mandatory for access to site
* Site Installation experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation. Specific details listed below:
o Tray, conduit and Trunking installation
o Cable pulling including forming and looming.
o Panel Installation
o Installation of electrical devices and Instrumentation in accordance with RAMS
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
* Within their competency, carry out work as instructed by the Supervisor, in accordance with the requirements of the task documentation, with due care.
* To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
* To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
* To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
* To not proceed past a hold point.
* To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
* Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder's competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
These duties are project specific and in addition to those described in the Company and project manuals and procedures. He/she shall ensure familiarity with these documents and any legislation to which they refer.
Note: For the various Technician trades advice must be sought from the relevant subject matter experts as to the required qualification:
If you are relevant or interested don't delay, contact me on 0161 924 1498 email me at