Asset Data Analyst - Transformation
Location: Remote Working (Base office can be either Manchester, Birmingham or Bristol)
We are actively looking to secure two Project Support Analyst and Administrators to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client are a leading communications company serving enterprise customers in 180 countries. They are going through a major transformation and as part of that transformation they are running a procurement / finance simplification and automation program with a strategic partner. These roles will be aligned to this project, which will be led by a Project Manager and guided by a Product Lead.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the transformation project, but participation in other strategic projects is highly likely due to the variable nature of the business. Within the project you will help find asset owners and check and validate key data points such as contract expiry, monthly spend, purchase order coverage, bad debt and then prepare the asset owner and assets for novation to the automated system-based solution.
Full training and guidance will be provided, but the individuals would need to be comfortable engaging people to take the necessary action and persuasive in getting action from asset owners to move forward with the asset novation. There is ongoing support from the Project manager and Product lead and formal weekly project calls with an escalation methodology.
- Data analysis on Installed base
- Reconciling assets to owners - reaching out to account teams / internal functional teams
- Terminating dormant assets - realising savings on stranded / dormant assets
- Creating 'new' accounts - CMS / Customer Billing Account
- Novation process management - Managing CMS account readiness
- Bad debt support - support the finance team with bad debt investigations
- Training Customer / User - CMS portal user training / ECP awareness training
- Project reporting - providing input to project lead and participating in weekly project reviews.
- Provide guidance to asset owners on account structure, account creation and end to end transformation process.
- Coordinate and agree the acceptance into transformation of the asset owner accounts and assets.
- Ensure seamless transformation is completed to agreed plan and timescales, deliver handover and training.
- Analyse asset data, highlight target accounts and problem assets, reporting updates in to team.
- Make judgement calls on actions to deliver non-standard / unique novation scenarios, working with project team to communicate and update agreed approach.
- Prior experience in Data Manipulation using Pivot tables / Excel / Access Database
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.