My Client are the UK distributors of Silicon Valley based Tech. They are fighting climate change with ground-breaking technology that transforms how the world consumes energy. The software driven Switch Reluctance Motor system is revolutionizing the electric motor industry with a new system so efficient, reliable, and adaptable that it reduces energy use by more than 30%. Their long-term goal is to replace all the world's motors with optimal efficiency motor systems, so every watt is worthwhile.
Do you want to be part of a very exciting start-up??? Read on!
This role focuses on the development of new and existing customers, specifically with End Users, Facilities Maintenance and M&E contractors to meet and exceed growth expectations in the area. You will have a strong technical background, excellent communication, and listening skills that enable you to understand what the client needs, and dynamic problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years working in HVAC, Electric Drives, Building Management systems in an Area Sales manager position.
- Strong network with target customer groups
- Demonstrable track record of meeting targets
- Extensive industry know-how and ability to navigate the technology landscape - energy engineering and HVAC systems.
- Results-driven, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, organized self-starter
- Handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient using CRM.
- £40-45k + bonus
- Company car - Tesla Model 3