Experience of designing, implementing and / or operating ArcSight SIEM Solutions in enterprise customer environments and across varying levels of complexity.
* Experience integrating Security tooling with on premise and cloud-based log sources and / or deploying and operating cloud hosted security operations / SIEM tools
* ArcSight FlexConnector development, including multi-line log files, Extra-Processors and conditional mapping
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Including the ability to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate their professionalism and expertise.
* The depth and breadth of security operations knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across several associated technologies.
* Excellent problem solving abilities, capable of identifying root causes and novel approaches to achieve the goal.
* Knowledge of key Information Security and Compliance Frameworks.
* Experience of working in a secure environment.
* In-depth understanding of HMG GPG13
Duties will include install/configure, device onboarding support such as advice and support to application owners on required log settings, facilitation of log collection requirements such as networking request, request of service accounts, sub parsers and flex creation, rationalisation and reporting of onboarding progress and application support in the event of an issue.