- Architect (TWS) - Manchester/Remote-4-6 months
Fancy working with one of the UK's biggest names in Consultancy?
Role: - Architect (TWS)
Contract - 4-6 months
Start Date: ASAP
About the client:
Our client enables people and businesses throughout the world to realize their full potential by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate. They develop and market software, services, and hardware that deliver new opportunities, greater convenience, and enhanced value to people's lives.
- Strong business analysis and requirement definition background in the areas of scheduler migration
- Experience in scheduling TWS jobs
- Has UNIX background
- In-depth knowledge of Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS), including related control and monitoring systems.
- Scheduling Administrators analyse complex application dependencies and pre-requisite relationships and work actively with the applications developers to optimize job processing and scheduling aligned to business requirements.
- Must have 5+ years administration experience with Tivoli Workload Scheduler functions to plan, install, configure, upgrade, maintain, and troubleshoot and failures.
- Must be able to support various SDLC i.e. Dev, Test, Implementation & Production.
- Completes special projects and duties assigned by management to improve batch operations and identify automation opportunities.
- Should have good knowledge of Shell scripts and knowledge of Perl.
- Good to have knowledge of UniQ Batch Scheduler(Macro 4).
- Maintains direct knowledge of all system operations processes, procedures, and quality standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!