Application Support Engineer
Experis IT is recruiting for an Application Support Engineer who will support our client's continuous growth in their IT department and provide application support within the business.
The position as an Application Support Engineer will be providing technical support across the business and escalating issues via support channels. You will be diagnosing and resolving issues by carrying our analysis and finding the root causes to the issues and diagnosing the issues within the team. You will be contributing to deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting digital applications and platforms and be proactive in flagging, escalating, and owning the resolution of the site reliability and performance issues. The team work closely to deliver services to the business so strong communication and team working skills are essential. The team also regularly attend meetings to gather thoughts together to relay common issues and work together to find solutions.
- A "can do" attitude with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in an application support role.
- Ability to query data using SQL scripts.
- Experience of using remote support tools.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- ITIL foundation is desirable.
Application Support Analyst, IT Support, SQL, ITIL.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply ASAP.