Application Support Analyst
Would you like to join a global leader in digital and cultural transformation, innovative and inclusive? Do you have passion, talent and vision needed to drive sustainable change with better outcomes for society and for the environment?
If your answer is yes, then, we're looking for someone like you!
We operate in Government and Public Sector, so our business is all about people, our customers and about you. You will be able to share your ideas, create new opportunities and drive changes, working along people from different backgrounds and receiving all the support needed to make these change happen. You will get excellent remuneration, plus many benefits that focus on wellbeing, quality of life and family!
- You will be providing application support services (2LS and 3LS) for existing applications and solutions, including troubleshooting, monitoring and root cause analysis.
- Liaising with the Client, their Partners and third-party suppliers who provide support and development services for the applications within our portfolio.
- Assisting in the upgrade of existing applications to new versions, which may require working closely with third-party organisations as well as internal project teams. This may also cover areas such as testing and implementation.
- Documenting and on-boarding/decommissioning of existing and new applications.Supporting the implementation and ongoing improvements of automation tooling for development, test, release on traditional and cloud infrastructure.
- A robust understanding of ITIL Processes, 2nd or 3rd Line Support of Business Applications.
- Willing to work out of hours and as part of on-call rota participation.
- 3+ years' work experience of business application support within an Application Management or Support environment.
- Experience of the Wonderware suite of products
- Experience of .NET and SQL Server
- Demonstrable ability to generate bug fixes and undertake changes and enhancements
- Demonstrable experience of use of a Helpdesk tool e.g. ServiceNow
- Proven development experience
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Please apply with your CV to register your interest and to discuss how this opportunity could be the next career move for you!