IT Application Support / Integration Engineer - £32,500 - Permanent - Staffordshire 2 days p/w
SQL, Application Support, Systems Integration, Data, Hybrid Working
Well known Organisation based in the Staffordshire are currently seeking an IT Application Support / Integration Engineer to provide support to all core applications and integrating new applications within the organisation.
This role would be ideal for someone working at a service desk level looking to make a step up and progress in their career.
Your role as the IT Application Support / Integration Engineer will be to provide 2nd line support for all core applications, by monitoring the overall system performance and availability. Alongside this, you will support and develop systems integration solutions involving data migration and transformation.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS WILL INCLUDE:
- Strong Experience of Application Support
- Previous Experience within a Service Desk Environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and Experience of SQL
- Ability to be SC cleared
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation offering a stable and defined career path with a supportive leadership team that are focused on personal development. For immediate consideration or a confidential chat apply now!
Salary / Benefits:
- £32,500 per annum
- Hybrid working - 2 days week office
- Industry leading holiday allowance
- Life Insurance, Pension Scheme and More