Application Support Analyst
An Application Support Analyst is required to join a company who are responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK. The Application Support Analyst will join a a fantastic office located in the heart of Brighton that is a short distance from the train station, shops and the sea. You will provide professional and responsive support for off-the-shelf and bespoke software to agreed SLAs, facilitating end to end Incident and Problem resolution. With a specific focus on SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics 365 user support. This is an excellent opening for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join a company who support their people to reach their full potential with training, secondment and development opportunities.
The successful Application Support Analyst's responsibilities include;
- Manage Incidents and Problems for company applications, keeping customers informed of progress and managing internal and external suppliers
- Provide triage for application-based faults, bugs and user queries, resolving or escalating as required
- Provide fit for purpose and knowledgeable advice to customers
- Carry out light database administration.
Interested applicants will have the following experience:
- Experience of supporting a range of COTS and bespoke applications
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Light touch understanding of SQL scripts and .Net development code
For further information please send your CV now or call Carys Jones on 0161 924 3671.