Application Support Analyst
What the role involves:
- Monitoring technology within the remit of the Digital Insights and Applications Team.
- Resolving technical incidents to resolution.
- Performing database maintenance.
- Managing customer queries related to application support, the website and the retail management system.
To be a great fit for this role, you will be:
- A confident SQL programmer, with the ability to write queries, and maintain data quality.
- You will be a logical and analytical thinker.
- You will comfortable pitching in to support colleagues in your team, and have a team-player mindset.
- You will be a self-motivated and initiative driven problem solver.
- You'll be a great communicator that can maintain and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and third party vendors.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Exposure to ePOS.
- An understanding of business intelligence architecture and design.
- Experience automating extracts and reports.
In turn you'll receive an excellent perks including a staff discount across all the brands, a competitive pension scheme and much more! Please apply with an updated CV today!