SAP PP/QM Consultant -Remote/Maidenhead travel-6 months
Fancy working with one of the UK's biggest names in Consultancy?
Role: - SAP PP/QM Consultant
Contract -6 months +
Start Date: ASAP
About the client:
Our client enables people and businesses throughout the world to realize their full potential by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate. They develop and market software, services, and hardware that deliver new opportunities, greater convenience, and enhanced value to people's lives.
- Key Technical Skills SAP PP/QM
- Experience in Implementation and Support Projects. Process industry
- PP and QM Master Data Setup/ Configuration PP-PI
- Inbound and Outbound IDOCs and Interfaces
- Quality Certificates (Inbound and Outbound)
- Batch Management & Batch Derivation
- Quality Management - Quality in Procurement, Quality in Production, In process inspection,
- Calibration and Quality in Sales
- Good Knowledge of Plant Maintenance
- Should have experience in writing Functional Specification, co-ordination with ABAP team, testing of new functionalities.
- Must have experience in SAP PP-QM integration with third party tools.
- Exposure in working in Global Template for Manufacturing processes, as well as integration points with other functions.
- 7+ years experience in SAP in relevant areas
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!