Application and Integration Solutions Architect
£55,800 - £60,654
Fixed-term contract - 3 years
We are delighted to be Recruiting an Application and Integration Solution Architect with a well respected Education provider based in Birmingham! The aim being to deliver a brand new technology strategy and require a Application and integration Solution Architect to take the reins. This role will be offered as a fixed-term contract for three years with the potential to become fully permanent. The Application and integration Solution Architect will play a crucial part in designing the education provider's applications and defining the strategic data requirements. In addition, this role will contribute to the development of the Education provider's -wider data governance and the writing of new policies and standards.
The Solution Architecture team is responsible for designing and in addition to sometimes including end-to-end development of new solutions (including requirement engineering). They are responsible for maintaining the education provider's architectural policies, principles and standards. The team will also provide quality assurance and act as the design authority for new technology and business solutions. Additionally, they develop and maintain the architectural repository, which contains blueprints and roadmaps for the education provider 's critical technology solutions.
The Application and Integration Solution Architect will:
- Develop and maintain the Applications and Integrations catalogues.
- Design the future application and integration architecture that help the University deliver the technology strategy.
- Collaborate on application design with stakeholders and solution delivery team.
- Develop and maintain architectural blueprints, target operating models and roadmaps.
- Develop architectural policies, principles and standards and ensure technical teams follow them.
- Take full responsibility for specification, design and quality assurance of new solutions.
- Agree on solution scope, determine and recommend End-to-End solution design that enables the desired business outcome.
- Contribute to the tendering process and product selection and lead technical conversations with suppliers.
The Application and Integration Solution Architect will need:
- Experience in designing iPaaS, Master data management and API driven architectures
- Experience in Azure PaaS and SaaS services, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform, is desirable
- Experience in Agile and scrum
- Experience in working in hybrid cloud, multi-suppliers, complex architecture
- Experience working on end-to-end development of bespoke solutions
- Experience in application and integration architecture domains
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good stakeholder management at all levels
In addition to a competitive basic salary the successful Data Solution Architect can look forward to,32 days annual leave plus bank holidays and generous employer pension contribution of 15%
If you feel the above is for you apply today for immediate consideration.