Analyst Programmer (Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, SAP BI 4.2)
My leading client is looking for someone who can:
- Working to agreed deadlines
- Developing solutions to site standards
- Accurate time recording against projects and weekly submission of the figures
- Working unsupervised most of the time
- Ensuring delivered solutions meet business requirements
The skills and experience required are:
- The role in the Data Warehousing team requires specific technical skills, working with relational databases and Oracle 12c.
- PL/SQL, dimensional modelling, data mart construction.
- Code tuning and support of live applications.
- Business Objects skills desirable to design and deploy universes, schedule reports and manage administration functions using SAP BI 4.2
- Good communications skills, both oral, and written.
- The job requires a minimum of 2 years experience within a relevant role.
If this is of interest, please get in touch and send your CV across so we can discuss further.