Analyst - London - Initial 3-month contract
IR35 Status: In scope
Analyst is required to join a multinational media and broadcasting client based in London, initially working remotely on an initial 3-month contract with the view to extend.
About the role:
You will be working as part of a team to ensure and evolve live services effectively.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- An understanding of Openreach Ethernet products, assurance, and fulfilment processes
- Hands-on experience of working in waterfall and agile environments
- Business modelling tools, frameworks, and notations experience (such as BPMN, ETOM, Use Cases and UML).
- Analytical and data-oriented problem-solving skills.
- Technical skills
- Telecommunications background
You will be responsible for:
- Investigating and analysing third-party services and processes
- Incorporating dependencies and constraints into the client's process
- Managing and formulating requirements in a structured and controlled manner
- End-to-end ownership of analysis including design, impact assessment, analysis, test, and delivery
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure business and operational requirements are met as well as driving the delivery process.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.